AFFINITY GOLD PROGRAM
CENTURY 21 TOWN & COUNTRY
At CENTURY21 we are quickly approaching our 40th year anniversary. Still recognized as the world’s most iconic real estate brand, we are offering a new way for our clients to use our real estate services. We want you to benefit more than ever from our suite of services and the Alliance Partnerships we have established to bring you the best value possible.
Together with your organization we have developed a program designed to help you gain a significant advantage when you buy or sell a home. By offering commission reductions and closing costs assistance, we are working to improve your bottom line and keep more cash in your pocket.
By reducing the amount of overall commission you pay, we will improve your bottom line and put more of your hard earned equity in your pocket. This means more of the money we help earn for you will be "take home," "spendable," "enjoyable," "savable" ... well ... you get the picture!
We will leave cash in your pocket by paying toward your closing costs when you buy a home. The closing costs we pay for you are in addition to any closing costs we get negotiate with the seller to pay for you. This means you could move into a home for even less out of your pocket and buy more furniture, paint more walls, lay more flooring... well... you get the picture!
Our goal is to provide local and regional business organizations the opportunity to create an employee-member-client real estate assistance program that will relieve some of the burden of buying or selling a home. Your members will have access to advantages and savings other organizations may not be able to offer. Prove to your employees that you care by giving them access to a program that is second to none!
CENTURY21 Town & Country has so much to offer:
- 40 Years of Experience in Real Estate and Relocation Services
- The Most Recognized Names in Real Estate
- A Commitment to Excellence and Quality Service to our Clients
- A Team of Full Service Agents Ready to be Champions for YOU!
Services Provided to the Customer/Member by a Personal Team of Specialists:
- Acts as the Affinity Partner’s advocate and resource
- Provide the Best of the Best real estate agent for your customer/member
- Assists your customer/member in buying/selling stratagies
- Team concept to create High Touch Service
- Management of real estate agent performance
- Address and resolve any service issues
TRAINED & CERTIFIED AGENTS
- Full time agents only
- Stringent service requirements
- Adherence to operating procedures and customer service guideline protocols
- Strong experience in residential and commercial real estate
- Strong communication skills
(Payed as Commission Reduction for Sellers - Cash Towards Closing Costs for Buyers)
- Based on the sales/purchase price of your property
- You will never wait for a reimbursement check - Commission credits (sellers) and cash paid toward closing (buyers) when applicable, will appear on the HUD statement at closing so the money never leaves your pocket... you receive the advantage and savings from day one
For Affinity Partner’s Organization:
- No cost to access the program
- Addresses the entire event of moving
- Added value to your customer/member
- Offers additional services and discounts
- Differentiation from your competitors
- High Quality Service standards of CENTURY21
For Affinity Customer/Member:
- No cost service
- Personal Specialist provided guidance throughout the process
- Objective, factual information (market, schools, neighborhood, etc…)
- Professional real estate brokers/agents
- Time savings – “one-stop-shop”
- Benefit from C21 business alliance partners
What Bonus will you receive?
|SALES/PURCHASE PRICE||BONUS TO CLIENT|
|$100,000 - $149,999||$500|
|$150,000 - $199,999||$750|
|$200,000 - $249,999||$1,000|
|$250,000 - $299,999||$1,250|
|$300,000 - $349,999||$1,500|
|$350,000 - $399,999||$1,750|
|$400,000 - $449,999||$2,000|
|$450,000 - $499,999||$2,250|
|$500,000 and above||$2,500|